GFI Software Aurea SMB Solutions

Home » Product Feedback » Kerio Connect Feedback » New schedule for an Outlook meeting (When we want to propose a new schedule for an Outlook meeting, the meeting organizer does not receive the new schedule. The time that appears in the e-mail it receives is the hour of the meeting.)
New schedule for an Outlook meeting [message #146407] Tue, 13 August 2019 10:48
amillon is currently offline  amillon
I opened a ticket recently on GFI support and I am asked to post my request on the forum.

Here is the problem :

1. Issue Description:
When we want to propose a new schedule for an Outlook meeting, the meeting organizer does not receive the new schedule. The time that appears in the e-mail it receives the hour of the meeting.

2. Steps to reproduce:
Create an Outlook meeting by inviting one or more people. On the Outlook of a guest, offers a new schedule for this meeting. You will see that the organizer does not see the new schedule and can not validate it.

3. Actual results:
See screenshot "actual results".
We cant validate (or reject) the user's new schedule, as should be done in Outlook.

Here's the answer from the support: The methods COUNTER and DECLINECOUNTER needs to be implemented. However, Kerio connect does not support the COUNTER and DECLINECOUNTER methods.

I would like this request to be taken into account in a new feature.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards.
Previous Topic: Email signature
Next Topic: Implement DMARC in Kerio Connect
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Aug 25 04:27:20 CEST 2019

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02477 seconds