GFI Software Aurea SMB Solutions

Home » Product Feedback » Kerio Connect Feedback » Email signature (not a domain footer)
Email signature [message #146317] Mon, 29 July 2019 13:14 Go to next message
Piskota is currently offline  Piskota

Hi

please create a usable email signature function.
when i feply a message the server attach to the end of mail.
i want to put my signatures in the right place
Re: Email signature [message #146401 is a reply to message #146317] Mon, 12 August 2019 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
b-tom is currently offline  b-tom
Totally agree.

There have been a bunch of disccussions about this topic. From a user perspective it does not make sense to put the signature at the mail bottom.
Re: Email signature [message #146673 is a reply to message #146401] Wed, 25 September 2019 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Piskota is currently offline  Piskota

I think, need a new function or 3rd party solution integration
many of my partners requist corporate signature and if i have not other option i migrate to O365
I found solution for this problem in the O365 with CodeTwo subscrition
Re: Email signature [message #146676 is a reply to message #146673] Wed, 25 September 2019 14:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Raptortilla is currently offline  Raptortilla
gangl.de has a product called "Disclaimer Agent" ( https://www.gangl.de/product/disclaimer-agent-exchange-2019. html)
As far as I remember this tool installs into/near to the MTA and searches in the mail-body for a placeholder @@DISCLAIMER@@. If found, it is replaced by a dynamically generated signature, which has again placeholders that a filled from the ActiveDirectory of the mail-sender. This means, every Outlook has only one signature: "@@DISCLAIMER@<_at_>". And this is sometimes a bit dubious to the users.
Another solution is "CI-Sign" ( https://www.ci-solution.com/produkte/ci-sign-email-signature n.html)
This tool is ran via autostart or GPO and replaces in every run the locally configured signature and font (New mail, Replay, Text-Only). The users can change the signature but after the next login it is set back to the company-default. Additionally the users can see their individual signature and may change it to another language, if this is set up and ncecessary. Here, again, a template with placeholders is configured and rolled out individually for the requested user. This tool is more transparent and sometimes it feels also a bit more "patchy".

Implementing the option of using centrally configurable font- and signature-templates with placeholders, that are deployed over the 'Kerio Outlook Connector (Offline)' to Outlook and that are available in the Kerio Connect Client (Web and App), in combination with filling these placeholders from the account-details (think also about the avatar!) would be a very powerful feature! I believe that this might generate some very good sales arguments Wink
Re: Email signature [message #147390 is a reply to message #146317] Mon, 13 January 2020 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zlato is currently offline  Zlato
Any update from GFI on this request ?
Re: Email signature [message #147392 is a reply to message #147390] Mon, 13 January 2020 09:47 Go to previous message
ian.bugeja is currently offline  ian.bugeja
Hi all

We we discussing Email Signature here or a Disclaimer text?

Regards

Ian Bugeja
GFI Software
Previous Topic: Webmail and sending as text only
Next Topic: Acceptable Use Policy
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jan 24 18:53:07 CET 2020

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04429 seconds