|KC 9.4.2 experiences? [message #152445]
||Thu, 11 August 2022 23:08
Registered: October 2006
Any feedback on your update to 9.4.2?|
Released: August 9th, 2022
Kerio Connect 9.4.2 is a release with several bug fixes and user experience improvements.
See the Release Notes below for a complete list of updates.
• Multi-server feature.
• "Too many simultaneous connections" error
• Kerio connect crashes once "specific" email is opened in WebMail
• MS Outlook for MAC using EWS randomly "forgets" application password (with 2FA is enabled to the account)
• Backup module reporting 0 bytes free when the disk space partition has available space.
• KOFF - Attachments in meeting invitations are not working (support all meeting attachments except text files or csvs)
• Shared Folders with non-ASCII Characters Sync over ActiveSync Regardless of Preference
• [WEBMAIL CONTACTS] If a contact is created with only a "Company" field, making a modification to the Notes and saving corrupts the contact. (Regression)
• .ICS RSVP status is not processed when an external attendee accepts a meeting
• Cannot search for contacts using the Notes and Phone number property in webmail (search by phone number)
• Events Created in Jerusalem Time Zone with "All Day" set are not compatible with O365 / Exchange Accounts
• Fix time zone for Brasilia