GFI Software

Welcome to the GFI Software community forum! For support please open a ticket from https://support.gfi.com.

Home » GFI User Forums » Kerio Connect » Message rejected as malware spam
Re: Message rejected as malware spam [message #152301 is a reply to message #151673] Mon, 25 July 2022 19:44 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
kingswaygroup is currently offline  kingswaygroup
This has become a Whack-a-Mole situation. I keep getting valid emails coming from our vendors and customers with .pdf attachments that for some reason or another Bitdefender spits back with a malware or Spam judgement and then I have to whitelist that domain so that I am not babysitting the Kerio quarantine. Turning it off as some have done seems to be the poorer choice if the product is a paid for add-on to Kerio Connect. It should work as expected time and time again. Is it something to do with the variety of creators for .pdf documents and that Bitdefender only knows something about a few so those pass through as clean? Just guessing, but at the least we should be informed as to why we have to submit case after case to support and they adjust for that one situation only. Maybe Bitdefender is just not a good product to be using? We also have Sophos Email Security running as a pre-filter and it sees no issues with these documents. Its frustrating.

David.

David Green

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message