GFI Software

Welcome to the GFI Software community forum! For support please open a ticket from https://support.gfi.com.

Home » GFI User Forums » Kerio Control » AnyDesk - slow connection (after changing router to kerio ng100 anydesk connects slower)
AnyDesk - slow connection [message #148633] Wed, 02 September 2020 16:18 Go to previous message
sajerd is currently offline  sajerd
Hello everyone!

Im new with Kerio Control, we just changed our router to a kerio ng100.

The configuration is basic (like how it was out of the box after the setup wizard), i only added a few VLAN-s, like we had it before.

Now if i want to connect via AnyDesk to a remote pc, its slower, it takes now (somewhat) 30 sec to establish a connection.

I switched back to the older router, the connection is immediate (1-2 sec from when i click on the remote pc).

I have a w10 1909 x64 and the remote pc-s are mixed, they are w10, w server 2016 and 2019, its all slow.

I tried other software (teamviewer), that was fast, no waiting. I tried RDP on local network, that was fast too.

I tried a few things [disabled the default content filter, application awarenes, etc what i thought could block anydesk from fast connection], but couldnt figure out, what is the problem, so im here.

Thanks in advance for any help/tipps!

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message icon7.gif
Read Message star_16.png
Read Message icon1.gif
Previous Topic: Determine website no longer reasonably accessible with update to 9.4.1
Next Topic: Kerio VPN error - udp traffic is probably blocked
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Oct 07 14:01:11 CEST 2022

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02199 seconds