GFI Software Aurea SMB Solutions

Home » GFI User Forums » Kerio Connect » 9.2.10 is out and still 0 improvement on KOFF and Outlook
Re: 9.2.10 is out and still 0 improvement on KOFF and Outlook [message #146398 is a reply to message #146376] Fri, 09 August 2019 16:37 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Maerad is currently offline  Maerad
steven.jones wrote on Wed, 07 August 2019 02:56
ian.bugeja wrote on Tue, 06 August 2019 19:11
KOFF improvements will be in 9.2.11.

Unfortunately benefits are only seen on x64 versions of Outlook.

Regards
Ian
I'd still prefer KOC, apart from the cache in KOFF being slow a PC with multiple users ends up having its drive choked by multiple cache files. KOC mitigates both of these issues.
Question is - do you really need Outlook? We need it for our ERP System to import Mails, but on every other PC I use the Kerio Client (not the Website) and this Program works great without problems.
Btw. KOC can't be revived, because MS changed the way Outlook works years ago and this is breaking things. Don't forget, Outlook and the Exchange connection are prophetary and need to be worked around. I know of two different solutions that also give Outlook an exchange like access (without AC) and BOTH are working similar like KOFF (IMAP etc. under Outlook with a local cache. And kerio was - at least a year ago - the fastest solution with KOFF.

So far KOFF works great IF you use a SSD and the cache is also small.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message