GFI Software Aurea SMB Solutions

Home » GFI User Forums » Kerio Connect » Moving from Kerio Connect Email to Office 365
Moving from Kerio Connect Email to Office 365 [message #144306] Wed, 24 October 2018 08:58 Go to previous message
harrykane140693 is currently offline  harrykane140693
We have been using Kerio Connect for about 8 years and since they were purchased by GFI, we have been stuck with buggy releases with no end in sight. Their forums are full of people like us who are tired of it, and after a bit of a trial and a few director meetings, I have been asked to see what sort of effort it would take to move us to Office 365.

We have 141 mailboxes and about 400GB of storage used. And while I have used tools like imapsync in the past to do things like this on smaller scales, it doesn't do calendars and contacts. There are a few other tools out there I have found on Google that look like they'd work, but I'd be interested to know of any personal recommendations of tools or services that can reliably do this for us. Doing it right is more important to us than doing it cheap or fast.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message icon14.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message