GFI Software Aurea SMB Solutions

Home » GFI User Forums » Kerio Connect » Text index and search not working
Text index and search not working [message #138173] Mon, 15 January 2018 16:46 Go to previous message
beachmat is currently offline  beachmat
Since last week when I installed a recent security update for Mac OS 10.11.6 on the Mac running Connect server, text search in webmail and Connect client is not working. I checked on the server and the full text index reports an error, size 0, see logs. The log says

[12/Jan/2018 18:19:29] externalLogger.cpp: FullText [external]: SEVERE (SocketClient.receivingLoop): org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 1; columnNumber: 1; Premature end of file./com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWr apper.createSAXParseException(ErrorHandlerWrapper:203)/com.s un.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.fatal Error(ErrorHandlerWrapper:177)/com.sun.org.apache.xerces.int ernal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(XMLErrorReporter:400 )/com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.r eportError(XMLErrorReporter:327)/com.sun.org.apache.xerces.i nternal.impl.XMLScanner.reportFatalError(XMLScanner:1472)/co m.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl $PrologDriver.next(XMLDocumentScannerImpl:1014)/com.sun.org. apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl.next(XMLD ocumentScannerImpl:602)/com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.i mpl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(XMLDocumentF ragmentScannerImpl:505)/com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.p a
[12/Jan/2018 18:19:31] FullTextServiceImpl.cpp: Failed to initiate comunication (1) to FullTextServer.
[12/Jan/2018 18:19:31] StoreHeritageConfigurator.hpp: Failed to start fulltext service.

Anyone have any idea how to fix this?

Thanks

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message