By using the GFI Software Forums you agree to our Acceptable Use Policy. The Acceptable Use Policy has been created to uphold the purpose of our forums; the discussion of GFI products and/or the submission of feature requests. We wish to allow users of our products and those interested in our products the ability to discuss the solutions we offer and enlighten each other with advice, tips and know-how.
GFI Software reserves the right to change this policy at any time. This forum is the property of GFI Software and we reserve the right to modify or remove any posts that violate the Acceptable Use Policy or that are deemed unproductive, inappropriate or offensive. Offending users may also be banned.
Before creating a post, please consider the following:
- For submitting feature requests please use the relevant Product Feedback Forum: feedback.gfi.com
- For technical support issues, you can check our knowledge base or submit a request with our expert Technical Support team: support.gfi.com
- For complaints about a product, about how your issue was handled by technical support or anything else that you find unacceptable, please contact our Customer Care team: customers [at] gfi [dot] com
When creating a post, the following are prohibited:
- Conversations, topics or posts not related to GFI Software's products.
- Profanity of any kind (at the discretion of the moderators).
- Slanderous, derogatory, hostile, threatening or otherwise inappropriate posts. This applies but is not limited to such posts in reference to GFI Software, other companies, and/or other forum users.
- Advocating competitive products and/or posting links thereof.
- Posting about hacks, cracks, "warez" or other information of this nature or other information of an illegal nature.
- Posting about legal issues/action involving GFI Software.
- Complaints about the moderation or style of the forums.