GFI Software

Welcome to the GFI Software community forum! For support please open a ticket from https://support.gfi.com.

Home » GFI User Forums » Kerio Control » Issue between TP-Link router and L2TP connection to Kerio (TP-Link to KERIO L2TP Connection)
Issue between TP-Link router and L2TP connection to Kerio [message #150945] Tue, 25 January 2022 07:57
KHB is currently offline  KHB
I will try to describe the situation.
I have an issue between TP-Link router and L2TP connection to Kerio.

Kerio Control configured with one WAN interface (static public IP) in my office location. VPN Server configured (L2TP/IPsec PSK) on it. VPN server is working well. I have "TP-Link Archer C7 v5" router at my home location. I can connect from my mobile (android) or from my laptop (windows). But every device in my home network must be configured separately, which is not convenient for me, as some devises has no IPsec VPN client available. I want my TP-Link router to connect to the Kerio Control.

Is it possible to configure any additional interface in KC (I have an additional public IP available), to make a connection to it from my TP-Link router with L2TP connection type (or PPPoE, PPoP, with no IPsec) and username/password preconfigured and limited to only one ip/mac connection?
Previous Topic: Regression bug in 9.3.6
Next Topic: DHCP Helper / relay for VLAN
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Oct 06 18:14:35 CEST 2022

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02256 seconds