GFI Software

Welcome to the GFI Software community forum! For support please open a ticket from https://support.gfi.com.

Home » GFI User Forums » Kerio Connect » Slow delivery of emails relayed by Kerio Connect
Slow delivery of emails relayed by Kerio Connect [message #150616] Thu, 09 December 2021 15:06 Go to next message
mik256 is currently offline  mik256
Hello,
we use Kerio Connect as a mail relay / gateway. No user mailboxes etc.
There is always about 5 minutes delay before the email arrives to the recipient (appears in gmail let's say).
The few minutes delay happens after "Result: relayed, Status: 2.0.0" is shown in Kerio Connect logs.
Receiving emails by Kerio Connect is pretty quick though.
Anyone else facing this issue? What could be the cause?

[Updated on: Thu, 09 December 2021 15:09]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Slow delivery of emails relayed by Kerio Connect [message #150619 is a reply to message #150616] Thu, 09 December 2021 18:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
robinbateman is currently offline  robinbateman

Once the server has sent the mail (relayed) any delay is down to the receiving mail server so out of your hands

Robin Bateman
One Red Mouse
Blog: http://bit.ly/OWjcGL
Re: Slow delivery of emails relayed by Kerio Connect [message #150676 is a reply to message #150616] Wed, 15 December 2021 16:01 Go to previous message
RustyB is currently offline  RustyB
Not sure if the problem I am having is related but I thought I would chime in. When I send email through Kerio Connect over our main cable Internet line, it works fine and sends fast. However, I am trying to set up a CradlePoint device with an AT&T SIM card in it as a backup in case our main cable Internet goes down. When I try to that it connects and receives a greeting from the client. But when it tries to send the body of the message, it will try for about 5 minutes before it eventually times out. In my case it never actually sends. But the fact that it tries to send for 5 minutes and you mentioned it takes about five minutes to send an email made me think it might be something related. I have been working with AT&T for about six months and they are scratching their head trying to find out what is going on.
Previous Topic: Subfolder Name
Next Topic: Kerio Connect Server and Monterey
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Sep 27 00:07:30 CEST 2022

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02578 seconds