GFI Software

Welcome to the GFI Software community forum! For support please open a ticket from https://support.gfi.com.

Home » GFI User Forums » Kerio Connect » Android device leaves a huge time gap in search results (Android device leaves a huge time gap in search results)
Android device leaves a huge time gap in search results [message #150378] Fri, 15 October 2021 12:45
pavel-v is currently offline  pavel-v
Halo,

my customers experience a problem while searching in emails on Android devices connected via EAS. We experience the same problem on multiple devices brands etc. Samsung, Sony, BlackBerry and on multiple installations of Kerio Connect. I will speak about my device running Android 9 and my server running Kerio Connect 9.3.1 patch 1 for an example.

The mailbox is connected via EAS and emails synch is set to one month. When I am browsing through messages I can see about one month. Today is 14th October and I see back to 15th September - ok. Then I put a string to search box and the device gives result up to 15th September back - one month - again ok.

The problem arises when I tap search on server. It does search but leaves a huge time gap in search results. I can not confirm the gap is exactly the same on all devices, but always there is a gap. See the screen shoot attached.

Is there a way to fix it? I thank you for any advices.
Previous Topic: Virus Update fails
Next Topic: Nicht Gesendete Mail Blockiert
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Sep 25 01:26:42 CEST 2022

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02063 seconds