GFI Software Aurea SMB Solutions

Welcome to the GFI Software community forum! For support please open a ticket from https://support.gfi.com.

Home » Product Feedback » Kerio Connect Feedback » FEATURE REQUEST - Whitelisting for the attachement filter option.
FEATURE REQUEST - Whitelisting for the attachement filter option. [message #149573] Wed, 07 April 2021 13:17
Chris72 is currently offline  Chris72
Hello,

we have a problem regarding the attachement filter option.
Due to security reasons we have enabled the attachement filter option in kerio connect to prevent our network from possible bad scripts in Mail attachements. So far so good and it is making a good job.
Our Customer have got the Information, that if they want to send for example doc, xls, exe , bat or else file to us, they have to generate a zip file before they send it away to us.

1. We have some customers, that are sending out *.xls or *.xlsx attachements automatically by their SAP system and it is not possible to make a zip file before sending out the message, because the process is automatically.

2. Sometimes an internal collegue want to sent out a doc or exe file to another internal collegue per inhouse connection.

I can´t find a configuration window or option to generate or modyfy an exception list. We need to have the possibility to configure a whitlelist for special customers, or internal addresses.

Your 1. support team told me now, that there is no whitelisting possible and there are only workarounds posssible with public folders. Sorry but the workaround solutions you´ve offered are not really the solution that i´ve expected. That is not very practicable in our case for the staff in our company.

I think it can not be so difficult for your softwareengineers to develop a general whitelist filter so that every mail receipient is getting whitelisted and wanted messages into his mailbox.

Is it possible to realise that in a comming Kerio Connect update?

BR
Chris
Previous Topic: Provide the option to allow email invitations to be seen within the inbox in webmail
Next Topic: Configurable Message & Response Sizes
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Sep 23 17:32:04 CEST 2021

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.05012 seconds