GFI Software

Welcome to the GFI Software community forum! For support please open a ticket from https://support.gfi.com.

Home » GFI User Forums » Kerio Connect » First level support
First level support [message #148936] Tue, 27 October 2020 15:49 Go to next message
chrwei is currently offline  chrwei
I don't know what's going on or if you're using low cost outsourced support, but dealing this them is infuriating. I give all the details up front, and get stupid responses.

The latest is: "Could you please let me know the account number you're trying to reset the credentials for?" user accounts don't have numbers! it's MY email address! I said it was MY account! what the hell! And it's a damned email formatting issue that was quite clear in the screen shot! Send it to engineering already!

The previous was some assumption that Connect Client downloaded the webmail's pages that its based on, somehow. It doesn't, because that's not how Electron and Squirrel updater work. Where did they get this line of crap? Are the support scripts wrong? Are they just making this up?

To Kerio/GFI management: Do better. This is frustrating and quite frankly, it's bullshit. First, neither of these 2 issues should have made it out of QA, and 1st level support needs to read and understand the original message, and never make assumptions. They should be asking questions if they don't think it's clear, both to users and to their superiors.
Re: First level support [message #148945 is a reply to message #148936] Wed, 28 October 2020 11:23 Go to previous message
ian.bugeja is currently offline  ian.bugeja
Can you share with me the support case number please?

Ian Bugeja
GFI Software
Previous Topic: Removing old antispam data inside the Kerio Connect installation directory
Next Topic: Calendar: Date changes if an event is an All day event
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Sep 27 01:34:43 CEST 2022

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02571 seconds