GFI Software

Welcome to the GFI Software community forum! For support please open a ticket from https://support.gfi.com.

Home » GFI User Forums » Kerio Connect » Apply footer to only some user email accounts possible?
Apply footer to only some user email accounts possible? [message #147754] Mon, 16 March 2020 18:29 Go to next message
McIrish is currently offline  McIrish
Hi,
We are considering using the footer feature in our domain setup of KC. Has anyone found a way to be able to apply the footer based on the user? I want to have the footer feature for many but not all the domain email users. I didn't see a way to do this but maybe someone smarter has run across a way to make this work.

Thanks
Re: Apply footer to only some user email accounts possible? [message #147799 is a reply to message #147754] Sat, 21 March 2020 16:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PPG is currently offline  PPG
Please read this:
https://manuals.gfi.com/en/kerio/connect/content/server-conf iguration/customizing-kerio-connect-1168.html?Highlight=foot er

It clearly states "you can customize email footers that are automatically added to all messages sent from this domain"
Mind the word all
Re: Apply footer to only some user email accounts possible? [message #150871 is a reply to message #147799] Mon, 17 January 2022 09:47 Go to previous message
havex is currently offline  havex
hi McIrish,
I think this option would be very useful.

We have emails sent to people there is a footer required (at least according to marketing Sad).
But there are emails sent to the systems and there is a footer in the html source of the problems.
I don't think extending a filter that can already filter mail in your domain would be a problem.
Previous Topic: Feature request
Next Topic: XMPP does not authorize clients in applications
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Oct 06 16:01:48 CEST 2022

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02327 seconds