GFI Software Aurea SMB Solutions

Home » GFI User Forums » Kerio Operator » Selectel (VoIP Trunk offering to GFI Resellers)
Selectel [message #144976] Wed, 06 February 2019 07:33
Compute Your World is currently offline  Compute Your World
We have recently launched our own telco "Selectel" for VoIP Trunks, the website is in the late stages of being finished off.

Before we go public, id like to offer a special price on sip trunks here to GFI Resellers.

You will need to be a Registered Australian Business to take up the offer. If you wish to use our SIP Trunk from overseas, pre paid options are available.

Plan PAYGO SIP TRUNK

Price $6.95 per Month per channel (NORMALLY $11.95 per Channel)

Call Rates
Local $0.10 Per call
National $0.10 Per Call
Mobile $0.12 Per min
13/300 $0.26 Per Call
1800 FREE

SIP Channel Setup Free
1 Free DID per Channel

Porting Fees apply.

Please contact me directly and i can email you more information.

We do have other plans ranging from PAYGO with Cloud PBX and Limitless Plans with Cloud PBX included.

Kind regards,

Kieran O'Rourke | VoIP Administrator
Selectel
Corporate VoIP Solutions
Shop 2/2 Malone Street, Morphett Vale SA 5162
P: (08) 7123 2762 | E: support<_at_>selectel.com.au| W: www.selectel.com.au | F: facebook.com/SelectelVoIP

Operating Times: 9am until 6pm Monday to Friday
The greatest compliment you can give me is to recommend my services to colleagues, friends and family.

This message may contain confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. Compute Your World accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Compute Your World. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

Previous Topic: Cannot add new extension, gettting collides error
Next Topic: Kerio Operator Softphone - Login failure
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jul 18 00:27:48 CEST 2019

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03114 seconds