GFI Software Aurea SMB Solutions

Home » GFI User Forums » GFI Archiver » old messages (where are the old mailarchiver messages and answers )
old messages [message #144970] Tue, 05 February 2019 14:10 Go to next message
inezm is currently offline  inezm
If I search for answers to problems of gfi mailarchiver - I became answers with links to this forum, but the messages are gone? Is this forum now only for Kerio?

Thanks Ines
Re: old messages [message #145010 is a reply to message #144970] Fri, 08 February 2019 15:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ian.bugeja is currently offline  ian.bugeja
This is a new forum for all of GFI products and solutions. Older messages from old GFI forums have not been migrated.

The legacy forum is archived on https://web.archive.org/web/20181225224055/http://forums.gfi .com/

Ian Bugeja
GFI Software
Re: old messages [message #145913 is a reply to message #145010] Tue, 04 June 2019 16:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
markle.tstout is currently offline  markle.tstout
Will the old messages be migrated at some point? I'm guessing the answer to that is NO.

Honestly, GFI tech support has never been that good/responsive. The biggest thing you had going for you was a decent user community and those forums -- it often seemed that the end users knew more about GFI products than tech support did. Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face.

BTW - Throwing a link to the wayback machine and claiming that that's your messages archive is offensive. That's not what the internet archive project is for. It doesn't maintain many of the deep linked messages and scrips doesn't work so it's basically unsearchable. In other words, it's useless for the most part from an end-user/troubleshooting perspective. Thanks, though! Rolling Eyes
Re: old messages [message #145946 is a reply to message #145913] Thu, 13 June 2019 13:09 Go to previous message
ian.bugeja is currently offline  ian.bugeja
No, unfortunately, there is no plan to migrate the old messages.

Ian Bugeja
GFI Software
Previous Topic: Restore option not working
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jul 19 18:22:58 CEST 2019

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03715 seconds