GFI Software Aurea SMB Solutions

Home » GFI User Forums » Kerio Control » where is the Ethernet route in kerio ?
where is the Ethernet route in kerio ? [message #138446] Thu, 08 February 2018 14:17 Go to next message
wsim_board is currently offline  wsim_board
For example in the centos OS , network config is this route :
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0
where is the kerio Ethernet network configuration route ?
(after change with this command " nano interfaces " everything come's to basically setting after reboot)
------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------
and next , how to restart network ( because service network restart doesn't work at all )

[Updated on: Thu, 08 February 2018 14:50]

Report message to a moderator

Re: where is the Ethernet route in kerio ? [message #138447 is a reply to message #138446] Thu, 08 February 2018 15:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kerio/GFI Brian is currently offline  Kerio/GFI Brian
Hello,
The system routing table is managed through the web administration in Configuration -> Routing table.

Brian Carmichael
Instructional Content Architect
Re: where is the Ethernet route in kerio ? [message #138451 is a reply to message #138447] Thu, 08 February 2018 21:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as you know this is not my needed answer , i need to configuration method via linux console within ssh protocol , you know
Re: where is the Ethernet route in kerio ? [message #138452 is a reply to message #138451] Thu, 08 February 2018 22:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kerio/GFI Brian is currently offline  Kerio/GFI Brian
I'm not sure it's possible to modify the routing table this way. If your requirement is to be able to programmatically manage the routing table I suggest looking into the API. https://manuals.gfi.com/en/kerio/control/content/api/getting -started-with-the-kerio-product-apis-1997.htm

Brian Carmichael
Instructional Content Architect
Re: where is the Ethernet route in kerio ? [message #138453 is a reply to message #138452] Thu, 08 February 2018 23:51 Go to previous message
thank you brain
by the way i dont need this api , because this api can help to us to resolve our access to kerio
i need only change Ethernet ip and port and like this via ssh
i cannot find basically files , at all
i saw interfaces file and after write it , we cannot see changes because after reboot every thing comes to primary setting , and it is so disgusting
Previous Topic: how to go to kerio ssh ?
Next Topic: active directory user change password
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Sep 19 05:57:26 CEST 2020

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03200 seconds