GFI Software Aurea SMB Solutions

Home » GFI User Forums » Kerio Control » Configuration challenges with VPN (Having difficulty with VPN on dedicated port on Kerio Control)
Configuration challenges with VPN [message #138393] Fri, 02 February 2018 23:23 Go to next message
twnetwork is currently offline  twnetwork
Greetings all,

I'm configuring a network for a client and I need to create a VPN connection dedicated on Port 3 of Kerio firewall. When I configure this, I need to configure with IP address of client remote machine - we're creating a bridged AD environment.

When I configure Port 3 on the firewall, I am unable to dedicate a VPN connection for it. Is there a step I'm missing? I've created the VPN rules, successfully tested on their network but they see the IP address as the root network IP from Port 1 - not the dedicated IP I need for Port 3.

Any advice for creating a dedicated VPN on a port would be appreciated.

Thanks
Re: Configuration challenges with VPN [message #138622 is a reply to message #138393] Thu, 01 March 2018 10:36 Go to previous message
cedricl is currently offline  cedricl
Kerio Control seems to pick an avialable IP randomly.
I also need to use a dedicated source IP for an outgoing IPSEC tunnel, but it's not possible.
Previous Topic: Kerio DKIM signature in outgoing mail fails SpamAssassin T_DKIM_INVALID rule
Next Topic: Unable to access other side of firewall
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Sep 19 05:53:59 CEST 2020

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03195 seconds