GFI Software

Welcome to the GFI Software community forum! For support please open a ticket from https://support.gfi.com.

Home » GFI User Forums » Kerio Connect » Cannot log in on web portal using AD account
Cannot log in on web portal using AD account [message #153198] Tue, 29 November 2022 12:35
adic is currently offline  adic
Hi all,
Just downloaded the product for evaluation, but looks like I am encountering an issue in that I cannot log in using the Active Directory credentials. My internal domain is different from the public one in that it has .local instead of the public root.
The integration went fine, I can read, add existing user from AD, create a mailbox in AD using the add-on. When I go to the web portal and try to log in I get the bellow message in the server log.

HTTP/WebMail: Authentication failed for user user<_at_>domain.org. Attempt from IP address 192.168.50.27. External authentication service rejected authentication due to invalid password or authentication restriction.

I have tried with user@local domain, user<_at_>public domain, local domain\user, but it's just not working.

Any ideas will be welcome

Thanks,
Previous Topic: Upgrade office from 32 to 64 bit
Next Topic: Webmail - Chrome - print the message from Outlook
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Feb 08 14:34:04 CET 2023

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02204 seconds