GFI Software

Welcome to the GFI Software community forum! For support please open a ticket from https://support.gfi.com.

Home » GFI User Forums » Kerio Connect » Unwanted email notifications for recurring appointments from iPhone and iPad
Unwanted email notifications for recurring appointments from iPhone and iPad [message #153081] Thu, 10 November 2022 11:03
FiNn is currently offline  FiNn

Hello,

has anyone encountered with a problem with recurring meetings where devices like iPhones or iPads connected via Exchange Active Sync automatically send all meeting participants as a re-email with the meeting and the need to reconfirm the meeting. Sometimes it happened that the participants received the cancellation of the meeting, but the organizer from whom it came did not know anything about it. The email is sent approx. 5 - 20 minutes before the meeting.
I see a common denominator in the logs and that it was from an iPhone or iPad and it is problem with multiple users. One iPad that the user has especially at home and was at work sent it too, so I believe it's not the user's fault.
I tried this - https://support.kerioconnect.gfi.com/hc/en-us/articles/36001 5196479-Fixing-corrupted-Calendars-and-Contacts
I removed everyone's old mobile devices from their mailboxes.
The worst thing is that he only does it sometimes and with someone. I tried to borrow a test iPhone and couldn't simulate it. I am an Android user, so I don't know much about the Apple world, but management uses it.

What the problem might be?
What else to try or see?

I have also tried removing the Exchange account from the device, removing the mobile device from Kerio Connect and setting up the Exchange account again. Also switch from Push to Automatic, which so far looks like it might have worked, but I haven't fully verified it yet.

Thank you in advance.
With best regards
Frantisek Janosek
Previous Topic: Kerio Connect Client not connecting and not asking to do so
Next Topic: macOS Ventura
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Feb 05 05:42:48 CET 2023

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02264 seconds