GFI Software

Welcome to the GFI Software community forum! For support please open a ticket from https://support.gfi.com.

Home » GFI User Forums » Kerio Connect » Re-Scheduling doesn`t work anymore
Re-Scheduling doesn`t work anymore [message #153008] Fri, 28 October 2022 12:36 Go to next message
schibulski is currently offline  schibulski
Kerio Connect 9.4.1 p1
Kerio Connect 9.4.2

When someone who is invited to an event wants to re-schedule the event, the original creator of the event doesn`t receive a proper Mail with the new time/date. It doesn`t matter if the re-schedule is initiated by drag and drop in Apple Calendar for Mac or iOS, by the corresponding function in the event view in calendar, or by the function in outlook.
The initial creator of the event just recieves a mail that the invitee has accepted conditionally.

We tested this with both of the above KC Versions on different devices and with Apple Calendar Programs, MS Outlook 365..
Re: Re-Scheduling doesn`t work anymore [message #153026 is a reply to message #153008] Tue, 01 November 2022 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hendrik Schwichtenberg is currently offline  Hendrik Schwichtenberg
Moin,

same problem here. Outlook 2016 and Connect 9.4.2
Last week a customer called an reported. Today I tried it with my own server. The same Sad
Re: Re-Scheduling doesn`t work anymore [message #153029 is a reply to message #153026] Tue, 01 November 2022 18:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hendrik Schwichtenberg is currently offline  Hendrik Schwichtenberg
Here is the answer from the support team:

Dear Hendrik,

Thank you for contacting the Kerio Connect Support Team. I understand that proposing a new time for the invitation is not working properly.

Please be advised that this is a known issue and we have already involved the Development Team, so we can check the code and find out a solution for this behavior.

We will get back to you as soon as we get some meaningful information from the aforementioned team.

Best regards,
Denis Spirin
GFI - Kerio Connect Support Team
Re: Re-Scheduling doesn`t work anymore [message #153054 is a reply to message #153029] Fri, 04 November 2022 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michal D. is currently offline  Michal D.
Also, if you have booked room, the booking is canceled.
Re: Re-Scheduling doesn`t work anymore [message #153254 is a reply to message #153054] Tue, 06 December 2022 10:39 Go to previous message
colejones is currently offline  colejones
I am also facing the same problem. Please handle it for me too.

tiny fishing unblocked
Previous Topic: Outlook FDB file size
Next Topic: Best way of archiving calendars from KC
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Feb 05 05:24:48 CET 2023

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02367 seconds