GFI Software

Welcome to the GFI Software community forum! For support please open a ticket from https://support.gfi.com.

Home » GFI User Forums » Kerio Control » Kerio as VPN Client (I am trying to redirect traffic via VPN)
Kerio as VPN Client [message #152357] Wed, 03 August 2022 11:44 Go to next message
lltuodi0 is currently offline  lltuodi0
Hi everyone, I have to change ip nationality via Kerio Control NG110 or NG510. I thought about connecting the Kerio to a VPN provider and then creating a rule to redirect the traffic. Is this possible? If not, how can I do this?
Re: Kerio as VPN Client [message #152744 is a reply to message #152357] Sat, 24 September 2022 09:23 Go to previous message
vpnforroobet is currently offline  vpnforroobet
Yes, you can configure the Kerio Control to connect to a VPN provider and then create a rule to redirect traffic. To do this, go to the VPN tab in the Kerio Control and click on the Add button. Select the VPN type as L2TP/IPSec and fill in the required fields. After that, click on the Connect button and wait for the connection to be established. Once it is done, go to the Firewall tab and create a rule to redirect the traffic.

Previous Topic: Kerio Control HA configuration
Next Topic: How to : Create cron job to restart automatically
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Dec 06 15:52:54 CET 2022

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02678 seconds