GFI Software Aurea SMB Solutions

Welcome to the GFI Software community forum! For support please open a ticket from https://support.gfi.com.

Home » GFI User Forums » Kerio Connect » KOFF Issues (KOFF and HTML)  () 1 Vote
KOFF Issues [message #147591] Wed, 19 February 2020 12:26
Pete180 is currently offline  Pete180
Hi,

I've posted this in the feedback section but though I would post here too to try and get wider coverage.

Please help by voting for it and put pressure on GFI to do something about it as overall its a good product that works well and is reasonably priced.

MAPI 1.0 also has a 10,000 item limit per folder - I know lots of Exchange users that have over 70,000 items per folder.

There is a post regarding this issue that goes back to 2015 and NOTHING has been done !!

A customer has an issue with KOFF in that if an email is created in HTML and then saved as an OFT when that OFT is opened in Outlook KOFF converts it to Plain text!

I raised a ticket and was told that it's a MAPI issue and the support person sent me links to why - It turns out that Kerio has based KOFF on MAPI 1.0 which is over 29 years old and back then HTML emails were a thing of the future - God knows why they decided to use such an old version but they have.

HTML emails are normal and there are a plethora of 3rd party apps that can email out - so users can craft beuatiful HTML emails click the go button to send to various cliets and KOFF / MAPI does the dirty and converts it.

PLEASE get KOFF fit for purpose for this era !

Pete
Previous Topic: Connect Account Assistant for Mac doesn't work with safe passwords
Next Topic: Why is the mailing list feature so crazily under-developed?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Sep 23 16:24:17 CEST 2021

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00383 seconds