GFI Software Aurea SMB Solutions

Home » GFI User Forums » Kerio Connect » Is This Company Still In Business? (Impossible to get a call back from sales)
Is This Company Still In Business? [message #147193] Fri, 06 December 2019 00:20 Go to next message
AlanR is currently offline  AlanR
I have been trying to buy this product for a month now. Voicemails, emails, etc have been left but no one calls back.

I this company still in business? Did they go under?

Re: Is This Company Still In Business? [message #147196 is a reply to message #147193] Fri, 06 December 2019 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ian.bugeja is currently offline  ian.bugeja
Hi

GFI/Kerio operates in a full Channel Model and we do not sell direct. Please reach out to a GFI partner from https://www.gfi.com/partners/find-a-partner in your region. They will be able to help you with your purchase.

Ian Bugeja
GFI Software
Re: Is This Company Still In Business? [message #147264 is a reply to message #147196] Fri, 13 December 2019 19:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wag357 is currently offline  wag357
I don't mean to thread-jack but I have to clarify.
Are you saying that there are only 10 resellers of Kerio left in the whole country?

My reseller contacted me to say he was no longer going to participate, so next year's renewal will have to be with someone else.
I found this thread which points to a page with 10 resellers on it. With that limited of a "channel" what hope is there for real development and enhancement on this product?
I can only surmise that attrition will dictate Connect's life expectancy.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Re: Is This Company Still In Business? [message #147265 is a reply to message #147264] Fri, 13 December 2019 20:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AlanR is currently offline  AlanR
I eventually did get in contact with a very helpful reseller in Indiana - Bruce at FB Security Group - and he got our license out to us. And another company from Washington called later that day. I understand their sales department was busy with a lot of renewals.

My evaluation of Kerio Connect is that it is a good product and much cheaper than most of the mail server alternatives. I am very glad we found this product, and am glad we finally got in contact with someone in sales.
Re: Is This Company Still In Business? [message #147269 is a reply to message #147193] Mon, 16 December 2019 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AndreKl is currently offline  AndreKl
I think their list is fu**ed up. My German Reseller, which is still in Business, also don't appear on there.
Re: Is This Company Still In Business? [message #147678 is a reply to message #147269] Tue, 03 March 2020 17:52 Go to previous message
jhtinc is currently offline  jhtinc
I'm in MA and still a dealer. JH Turiel & Associates.
Previous Topic: Unable to Update
Next Topic: Outlook Calendar Tracking
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 02 12:42:21 CEST 2020

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03456 seconds