GFI Software

Welcome to the GFI Software community forum! For support please open a ticket from https://support.gfi.com.

Home » GFI User Forums » Kerio Control » Block remote access (LogMeIn, GoToMyPC, etc)
Block remote access (LogMeIn, GoToMyPC, etc) [message #136001] Fri, 30 June 2017 02:53 Go to next message
ericbullock is currently offline  ericbullock
I am surprised there are no existing categories/entries for any of the popular remote access applications (LogMeIn, GoToMyPC, TeamViewer, etc) in the Web Filter settings. Unless I am missing something?

Do I need to go in and explicitly define all the services that I know about, and block them? I'd much rather enable a group of services, that stays up to date as new services come out. I'm sure there are many that I don't even know about. It would be great to be able to block all of this traffic with a few mouse clicks.

Wink

Thoughts?
Re: Block remote access (LogMeIn, GoToMyPC, etc) [message #136160 is a reply to message #136001] Sat, 15 July 2017 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PPG is currently offline  PPG
It's a sub under Networking, please take a look at the attachment
  • Attachment: clip.PNG
    (Size: 120.64KB, Downloaded 968 times)
Re: Block remote access (LogMeIn, GoToMyPC, etc) [message #136161 is a reply to message #136160] Sat, 15 July 2017 13:10 Go to previous message
ericbullock is currently offline  ericbullock
Thanks! Not sure how I missed that.

Confused
Previous Topic: Kerio Control 9.2 - wrong port mapping for 3cx PBX
Next Topic: Problem with secondary directory controller
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Aug 08 15:14:49 CEST 2022

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02566 seconds