GFI Software

Welcome to the GFI Software community forum! For support please open a ticket from https://support.gfi.com.

Home » GFI User Forums » Kerio Control » By-pass authentication (Authentication for only one LAN interface)
By-pass authentication [message #112787] Fri, 18 April 2014 22:02 Go to next message
Erik is currently offline  Erik
Dear forum,
I'm trying to have user authentication only on one LAN interface of my client's kerio control.
I have 6 WAN interfaces and 2 LAN interfaces, I wish to have 1 LAN interface with user authentication via the domains LDAP, and the other LAN interface without any user authentication.
When activating this service I get the authentication portal on ALL LANs, I'm unable to define which one I want it on.
Is there a traffic rule to make to bypass the user authentication of one network only?
How would you do it?

That's kerio community !
Re: By-pass authentication [message #112802 is a reply to message #112787] Mon, 21 April 2014 23:52 Go to previous message
swplan is currently offline  swplan
Hi Erik,

easiest way is to add different IP Range (with DHCP) to second LAN. In next Step you have to add IP Address Group for this Range. In last step please add User, which is for all users of this second LAN, with Option "Addresses" --> "IP address group".

Good luck!
Previous Topic: Leaving Kerio Control
Next Topic: Delete Me.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 30 03:21:14 CEST 2023

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.05572 seconds