GFI Software

Welcome to the GFI Software community forum! For support please open a ticket from https://support.gfi.com.

Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
28 Search Results Found
1 Forum: Kerio Control «» Posted on: Wed, 02 September 2020 16:18 «» By: sajerd
AnyDesk - slow connection
Hello everyone! Im new with Kerio Control, we just changed our router to a kerio ng100. The configuration is basic (like how it was out of the box after the setup wizard), i only added a few VLAN-s, like we had it before. Now if i want to connect ...
2 Forum: Kerio Connect «» Posted on: Mon, 06 August 2018 16:00 «» By: asieber
Re: Kerio Outlook Connector asks for admin password after the upgrade to 9.2.7p1
Same problem here. About 120 Outlook users. Many of them in field service and therefore update only possible via Teamviewer. I got this information https://www.gfi.com/support/products/kerio-outlook-connector -asks-for-admin-credentials-after-upgrade-...
3 Forum: Kerio Control «» Posted on: Fri, 30 June 2017 02:53 «» By: ericbullock
Block remote access (LogMeIn, GoToMyPC, etc)
I am surprised there are no existing categories/entries for any of the popular remote access applications (LogMeIn, GoToMyPC, TeamViewer, etc) in the Web Filter settings. Unless I am missing something? Do I need to go in and explicitly define all the se...
4 Forum: Kerio Connect «» Posted on: Tue, 28 March 2017 10:17 «» By: Zarabski
Re: NEW RELEASE: Kerio Connect 9.2.2
I run Kerio Connect on a Windows 22008 R2 server 64 bit. We use Eset anywhere ( Exchange , Kerio , File Security and dont have problems with performance and things like Teamviewer is a virus ( like other do ) . So Eset is the one of the best solutions ...
5 Forum: Kerio Operator «» Posted on: Tue, 07 February 2017 14:53 «» By: Filip Jenicek (Kerio)
Re: Salesforce intergration is slow
I'm afraid we still don't understand it very well. We've tried to reproduce it with a user with 40 extensions and a ring group calling all of them, but it was always pretty quick. The miniapp of Operator 2.5.x, sends a request to salesforce to search fo...
6 Forum: Kerio Operator «» Posted on: Mon, 06 February 2017 15:06 «» By: Filip Jenicek (Kerio)
Hi, can you explain in more detail what the "Salesforce becomes unresponsive means"? Does it mean, that it displays calls with a slight delay or that the whole interface is slow? If the latter, does it get better if the user is logged out from...
7 Forum: Kerio Operator «» Posted on: Mon, 06 February 2017 11:04 «» By: fsupport
Filip, Jan, dont know to who i should listen now Jan, If this customer has several calls going, then they claim Salesforce becomes unresponcive, Strangly enough the "sed '/\[__operator_event__\]/aeventfilter=!Event: Newexten\neventfilter=!...
8 Forum: Kerio Control «» Posted on: Thu, 15 December 2016 20:49 «» By: abenoit@novix.fr
Re: Petya New ransomware
Dropbox is like Teamviewer, I did not find solution to block it. If you block the port it uses 80. It's the same if you try to block addresses, it use another.
9 Forum: Kerio Control «» Posted on: Thu, 02 June 2016 20:18 «» By: coretech
Re: NEW BETA available for Kerio Control 9.1
Hi Petr, thank for answer. Sorry i don't understand... is it possibile to filter application like Skype and Teamviewer or is not possibile? thanks roberto
10 Forum: Kerio Control «» Posted on: Thu, 02 June 2016 20:12 «» By: Petr Dobry (Kerio)
Re: NEW BETA available for Kerio Control 9.1
Most applications use encrypted connection or are specifically designed to bypass firewall rules and filtering (ie. Skype, TeamViewer and various VPN/proxy tunnels). These will always be hard to detect reliably. TeamViewer switches to anonymous UDP stre...
11 Forum: Kerio Control «» Posted on: Wed, 01 June 2016 23:13 «» By: coretech
Re: How to test Application Filtering?
Thank Petr. Maybe there is something that don't work or that is not configured well. Application awareness is enable. I tried the previous beta and i was not sure if the feature work or not. I tried facebook chat and teamviewer (rule for deny these ap...
12 Forum: Kerio Connect «» Posted on: Tue, 09 February 2016 17:34 «» By: ksnyder
Re: sent email disappears quota exceeded
Perhaps if you looked in the Mail Log and got a definitive answer, you could give your boss the reassurance you're looking for. Please don't come back at me about my response when you've blatantly disregarded the advice of an entire community. If you'd l...
13 Forum: Kerio Control «» Posted on: Fri, 13 November 2015 00:19 «» By: PWLJim
Re: VPN Client Access in China?
We have had a really hard time using our office VPN to connect back to our Canada office servers from our China office over the standard public internet. You can deal with this if you have enough money to buy a circuit that off the Chinese public internet,...
14 Forum: Kerio Connect «» Posted on: Wed, 28 October 2015 12:24 «» By: beheer
OD server corrupt after installing Kerio Open Directory Extension
Yesterday I tried linking Kerio to our OSX OD server (10.10), this did not seem to work following the instructions on http:// kb.kerio.com/product/kerio-connect/server-configuration/ldap -and-directory-services/connecting-kerio-connect-to-direc...
15 Forum: Kerio Control «» Posted on: Thu, 08 October 2015 16:56 «» By: Kerio/GFI Brian
Re: VPN Client Static IP Query
I presume that the first connected client will obtain the static IP. Other clients will receive a dynamic IP. You might consider an alternative approach to RDP. For example TeamViewer allows you to remotely manage your desktop without requiring a static IP...
Pages (2): [1  2    »]

Current Time: Wed Jul 06 18:50:46 CEST 2022

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03737 seconds