- Joined: 4/21/2017
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Now Available: GFI FaxMaker 19.1
Tuesday, November 14, 2017 2:23 PM
The latest version of GFI FaxMaker version 19.1 is now available for download.
This new version of GFI FaxMaker includes fixes to improve the stability and functionality making it more reliable and easier to use.
See the Release Notes below for a complete list of updates.
Upcoming Changes to System Requirements:
- FIX: Auto-updater not working
- FIX: Use computer name instead of local host for Web Interface
- FIX: Improper XML tag in archiving
- FIX: Sorting of more than 9 fax lines in web monitor
- FIX: Lines show as sending or counting up while inactive until service restart
- FIX: Transmission reports fail to send to Google Mail
- FIX: Web UI freezes when loading or dealing with users
- FIX: fmserver and MTA services not starting automatically on reboot
- FIX: After upgrade or clean install, printing to npqf printer crashes spool service
- FIX: On Etherfax in fax errors, they are marked as received and fax is deleted
- FIX: FaxServer service crashes with multiple faulting module
- FIX: Header information is not saved correctly.
NOTICE: GFI FaxMaker 19.1 will be the last version that supports the following systems:
Downloads and Upgrades:
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2012
- Exchange 2007
For product downloads and information about upgrading GFI FaxMaker, visit the GFI Upgrade Center
If you have additional queries about these changes, please do not hesitate to contact us
or an authorized GFI Partner
<message edited by Carly Sherman_GFI on Tuesday, December 05, 2017 6:09 PM>