E-mails are being blocked. Can I ever preview them in Outlook?

Meshugene

• Total Posts : 2
E-mails are being blocked. Can I ever preview them in Outlook? Tuesday, March 14, 2017 10:58 PM (permalink)
We are using Version 2014 R2 and Build 20140627
I have been looking in my dashboard and see that many legit emails are blocked in grey list. I add the domains that are legit, but is there a way for those blocked to be sent to outlooks SPAM folder so I can preview them to determine if they are legit? So many peoples e-mails are being blocked and I do not know what they say. I have to e-mail those people to re-send what they sent a week ago. Very frustrating. I don't want other companies to think I am ignoring them. Some registrations (conferences, car rentals, hotels) send auto confirm messages, but they are blocked. How can I preview them and approve if needed?

Meshugene

• Total Posts : 2
    Re:E-mails are being blocked. Can I ever preview them in Outlook? Wednesday, March 15, 2017 1:50 PM (permalink)
    I don't HAVE to preview them in Outlook...it can be ANY method.

AllenD

• Total Posts : 186
      Re:E-mails are being blocked. Can I ever preview them in Outlook? Thursday, May 04, 2017 8:49 PM (permalink)
      There is no way to view a Greylisted email.  It is blocked at the SMTP level before the full email is recorded by the server.  You would want to make sure that the options to exclude whitelisted entries is enabled as well as add exclusions as needed.

It should also be noted MailEssentials 2014 R2 hasn't been supported in awhile now.  You would want to upgrade to the latest build when possible.
      Allen D.
      GFI Software
      Blog - Twitter - YouTube - Facebook

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
        • No New Messages
        • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
        • Hot Topic w/o New Messages