Can't deploy machines which run windows 7 professional

filipppp01

• Total Posts : 1
Can't deploy machines which run windows 7 professional Thursday, February 25, 2016 9:05 PM (permalink)
Good evening I have a local network and my server runs windows server 2003 and EndpointSecurity 4.3.I have also many machines with windows xp ,which i have deploy them with no problems.Also i have some machines with windows 7 which i can't deploy.The message i receive from the programme of Endpointsecurity is :"Failed to gather required information. (Requested registry access is not allowed.)".
 I have made everything:i can reach the remote registry from the server, i have set the firewall as you describe in other posts,i believe ,i have open all the proper ports from the firewall ,i can reach the file manager of the machine ,i have the proper credentials when i try the deployment,i have a clear installation of windows 7 professional on the machine,the services RPC,WMI,REMOTE REGISTRY and all the others is running proper to the target machine,NETbios enabled ,but finally nothing.Could you please help me.

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
    • No New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    • Locked w/ New Messages
    • Locked w/o New Messages
    • Read Message